DEFENSIVE PISTOL LEVEL 2 course description:
This is a follow up to the level 1 course and will cover and build into the following skill sets.
- Real world self defense statististics and why we need to be able to fight up close, with only 1 hand, and very possibly while moving.
- We train from concealment and will get an opportunity to shoot close quarter retention that you all saw in Level 1.
- We discuss and train single handed shooting and discuse how to fix malfunctions with the handgun with only one hand.
- You will get to prove your ability at distance.
- We will discuss and shoot on the move and from cover.
- NIGHT FIRE - The best part of the day is the night fire portion that is covered and then shot on the range. We shoot in true low light and you will get some exposure to proper flashlight and weapon tactics when shooting at night.
- PRICE AND SCHEDULE FOR OUR PREVIOUSE STUDENTS -
Normal class cost is $199.00 and requires prior training. Our students get this class at $149.00, contact us to get the discount, and that will be for the full day including the low light/evening shoot.
Must have attended a Defensive Pistol course or similar to attend this class. Concealed Carry course alone is not enough.